Melbourne Forum gives you access to the highest level of expertise and real-world lessons that our conversation leaders – all with a reputation for excellence – bring to the table under the Chatham House rule.
2021 will see Melbourne Forum offer a stimulating range of face-to-face and virtual events featuring eminent experts from differing specialties, both national and international. Our thought-provoking member-only interest groups enhance how we learn and exchange ideas.
A Gift For You, Our Members
Memberships Extended To 31 March 2021
As a ‘thank you’ to all our current members for your support and engagement during what has been a disruptive year, we are delighted to offer a gift to all current members of three months complimentary membership by extending the approaching renewal date from December 2020 to March 2021.
Memberships will now be due for renewal by 31 March 2021 and again in March for the subsequent year and beyond.
2021 will see Melbourne Forum offer a stimulating range of face-to-face and virtual events featuring eminent experts from differing specialties, both international and national.
The coming year will also see us confirm a new alliance that will give members access to a place where we can casually meet or drop-in to connect with other members and we should have some exciting news on this soon.
On behalf of the Board and our Committees, please continue to enjoy the program in 2021 (both virtually and when permitted in person), the company of fellow members, the stimulating conversations and the unique Melbourne Forum experience:
– Access to meet with and talk to thought leaders and outstanding contributors across a range of sectors.
– Exposure to the highest level of expertise and real-world lessons that our conversation leaders – all with a reputation for excellence – bring to the table.
– Hearing about new concepts, knowledge sharing and big-picture learning beyond one’s usual sphere of practice.
– A membership that values diversity of ideas, diversity of thought, diversity of opinions, diverse viewpoints and diverse discussions.
– Thought-provoking interest groups that enhance how we learn and exchange ideas.
– A collective membership that is drawn from the many different threads and backgrounds of our vibrant city: business leaders and philanthropists, consultants and social entrepreneurs, professionals from law, medicine, arts, health, architecture, education, technology and finance; people from SMEs, major corporations and government, foundations and for-purpose organisations.
– Whether a Melburnian or new to the city, our members are interested in and curious about civic engagement.
– Finally, as restrictions ease in 2021, to meet at a range of interesting venues that Melbourne offers as one of the world’s best cities.
We are grateful for your continued support.